Selecting Your Tux
- Choose jackets that show off a lot of the vest color (like a 2 button or 1 button jacket)
- Choose a timeless look like black and white, silver, or ivory
- Consider going with a gray or charcoal-coloured suit
- For summer weddings and graduations, go with lighter wools which are much cooler!
- Try to book your tuxedo at least 3-4 months before the event. This allows for the best selection and sizing.
- We carry boy's sizes, as well as offer tuxedo purchase for children ages 6 months to 6 years old.
- We also carry men's plus sizes, in select styles to 5XL in shirts and vests, and size 64 pants and size 60 in coats.
I want to thank you and your staff for helping me find the perfect dress to fit my personality and my tropical destination. The Casablanca dress was absolutely stunning and I loved every minute in it. Mike also looked handsome in his tuxedo, it fit him perfectly.
I was told I looked like a princess and I can tell you I certainly felt like one.
I will definitely recommend The Bridal/Tuxedo House to my friends and family.
Selena and Mike