Selecting Your Tux
- Choose jackets that show off a lot of the vest color (like a 2 button or 1 button jacket)
- Choose a timeless look like black and white, silver, or ivory
- Consider going with a gray or charcoal-coloured suit
- For summer weddings and graduations, go with lighter wools which are much cooler!
- Try to book your tuxedo at least 3-4 months before the event. This allows for the best selection and sizing.
- We carry boy's sizes, as well as offer tuxedo purchase for children ages 6 months to 6 years old.
- We also carry men's plus sizes, in select styles to 5XL in shirts and vests, and size 64 pants and size 60 in coats.
Just want to say a special thanks to the staff at the bridal house for making my day extra special. I loved my dress and veil, and I just wanted to express my gratitude to you at the Bridal House. My bridesmaid dresses were also ordered through your store, and they turned out beautiful.
- Sarah M