The Bridal & Tuxedo House is committed to giving you a fantastic bridal experience while doing everything we can to keep you and our staff safe. The following is in place to protect our customers and our staff, if you have concerns, please speak to us in advance of your appointment.
- Appointments are required, walk ins cannot be accommodated at this time
- Masks are required in our store
- We are asking brides to limit their guests to 3, if you have more people you would like to bring, please call and speak to us in advance. Saturdays are busy and we try to enforce the 3 guest maximum in order to keep the number of people in our store to a minimum. During the week we can typically accommodate more people. If you have over 5 people we suggest booking a VIP appointment so you have the entire store to yourself!
- Like most bridal stores we ask that you remove your shoes, if you do not want bare feet in our store, we ask that you wear socks or bring slippers with you
- If you have travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days, are experiencing any symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you postpone your visit to our store